The Arabian Horse Society of Australia Ltd - Judges and Officials Committee
The Arabian Horse Society of Australia Ltd - Judges and Officials Committee is the official Arabian judges training, examining, accessing and appointing authority for AHSA Judges. The Committee is also responsible for managing the show rules and show gradings for all AHSA Affiliate Shows and for certifying other show officials, such as marshals, ring stewards, swabbing stewards, show secretaries, examiners and the like.
The Judge and Officials Committee comprises of appointed Members as well as AHSA Board Members and the AHSA Chairperson.
The current Judge and Officials Committee:
- Leonie Williamson - Secretary - Ph 0407 775 200
- Deb Watson - Treasurer - Ph 0408 656 776
- Cathy Padgen - Committee - Ph 0407 280 164
- Glenys Lilley - Committee - Ph 0413 273 349
- Greg Liddle - AHSA Chairperson - 0419 407 154
There is also a working committee, which includes elected delegates representing four (4) regions of Australia: NSW/ACT - VIC/TAS - QLD/NT - WA/SA
The current Working Delegates are:
- NSW/ACT -
- VIC/TAS - Kerry Rogers - 0435 920 638 - email@example.com
- QLD/NT - Kathy Saggers - 0413 054 182 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WA/SA - Karen Fletcher-Grieve - 0435340137 - email@example.com
All correspondence for matters pertaining to The Judge and Officials Committee should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org