Expressions Of Interest - ASEC
The Arabian Horse Shows & Events Company of Australia Ltd.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest are being sought for 4 honorary positions on the Arabian Horse Show and Events Company of Australia Pty Ltd. (to be referred to as ASEC).
It is recognised and well understood that there are many passionate and skilled individuals amongst the AHSA membership who would be able to offer invaluable input into the running of progressive events for the benefit of the wider AHSA membership. We are seeking the expertise of such people become part of a productive team to meet the ASEC objectives:
• To act as part of the Show and Events Management Company, an independently governed subsidiary, in conjunction with the Arabian Horse Society of Australia Inc. (AHSA)
• To assist in coordinating and conducting Arabian horse shows and events throughout the annual calendar
• To assist in coordinating and conducting The Australian Arabian National Championships (AANC) annually
• To assist in coordinating and conducting The Australian Arabian Youth National Championships (AAYNC) annually
• To encourage and promote active member involvement and participation at Arabian horse shows and events.
• To encourage and increase Arabian horse ownership and AHSA membership, as a prerequisite for participation in Arabian horse shows and events.
• To create and maintain an up to date Rule Book, in conjunction with the Judges and Officials Guild and AHSA Board of Director’s, which governs Arabian horse shows in Australia affiliated with the AHSA.
• To create and maintain a current Rule Book which governs The Australian Arabian National Championships
• To create and maintain a current Rule Book which governs The Australian Arabian Youth National Championships
• To organize and produce events related to Arabian horse education and promotion, for current as well as potential AHSA members.
• To promote, encourage and stimulate popular interest in the purebred Arabian and Arabian Derivative breeds to the broader community.
The roles of Secretary, as well as three (3) committee positions are currently vacant.
The roles may require between two (2) hours and up to 20 voluntary hours at premium times, per week.
Meetings are generally held online.
If you have a “can do” attitude and can work as part of a team to meet deadlines, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com, outlining any previous experiences and personal attributes you possess specific to the above roles.
Please note there is no renumeration for any of these positions. They are and will remain voluntary.