The AGM is fast approaching. We look forward to welcoming all of you to the island paradise of Tasmania for the 2019 AGM scheduled for Saturday 30 March at the Wrest Point Hobart.
For anyone wishing to book accommodation at the venue, please be sure to mention that your visit is to attend The Arabian Horse Society of Australia Ltd. AGM in order to obtain the 'special rate' available to our members.
Bookings can be made here, through the website: www.wrestpoint.com.au
Make the most of your time in Tasmania and stay a while - Situated on the Derwent River waterfront in walking distance to central Hobart, Wrest Point offers the best of all things Tasmania. Wrest Point is conveniently located near some of Tasmania’s key attractions:
- take a shuttle bus to the famous Salamanca Market on Saturdays,
- take a short drive to the top of Mount Wellington/kunanyi (or a run if you dare to take on the Point to Pinnacle)
- close enough for some great day trips to attractions such as:
- Port Arthur Historic Site,
- the Huon Valley,
- or the Coal Valley,
- drop in to Tasmania's famous cool-climate wineries.
- or take a short drive or boat ride to visit Australia’s largest private art collection, the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).